Friday, June 3, 2011

katy perry - E.T

u're so hypnotizing
could u be the devil
could u be an angel
u touch magnetizing
feels like im floating
leave my body glowing

they say be afraid
u're not like the other
futuristic lover
different DNA
they dont understand u

c/o
Ur from a whole other world
a different dimension
u open my eyes
and i'm ready to go lead me into the light

kiss me..ki-ki-kiss me
infect me with uy luv and fill me with ur poison
take me ta-ta-take me
wanna be a victim
reasdy for abduction

boy u're an alien
ur touch are foreign
it's supernatural
extraterrestrial

ur so supersonic
wanna feel ur power
stun me with ur laser

ur kiss is cosmic
every move is magic

repeat c/o



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

1 comments:

Ayu Firzara said...

Assalam...jom singgah butik...exclusive apparels and hijabs

http://www.firzaraexclusive.com/

Post a Comment